About a week ago I was nominated by my lovely teammate and talented artist, Angie, of Artangel for the kreativ blogger award! Angie's art is beautiful, whimsical and serene ~ please check out her Etsy shop and blog; she has some newly listed, really cool Christmas ornaments that I have my eye on!
The rules are:
1. Thank the person who gave this to you.
2. Copy the logo and place it in your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you.
4. Name 7 things about yourself that no one would really know.
5. Nominate seven 'Kreativ Bloggers'
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate7. Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know you nominated them
So, it seems I must list 7 things about myself that people don't know, or else I can break the rules and list 7 of my favorite things. Hmmm.... which shall it be? I'm not feeling that interesting today, so I'll go the Favorite Things route....
1. I love to pull weeds! There's something relaxing about the repetitiveness, it's just mindless really and your thoughts can wander while you are doing it.
2. I love squirrels! They are the funniest creatures and they are smarter than people give them credit for.
3. I love color, especially red.
4. I love my first cup of coffee in the morning. This should have been listed first, lol.
5. I love watching snow fall. But that's about it ~ after that, it can just go away! After nearly 10 years in Pennsylvania, that's the only thing I like about it!
6. This is a little like the weed thing, but I love gardening. It's another creative outlet, and seeing the fruits of your labors is very satisfying!
7. I love reading a good book. I MUST have a book at all times! I've been known to get up off my sickbed to go to the library!
So there you have it. It just occurred to me that this list could also be 7 things you don't know about me. How efficient is that, two for one!
On to my "7 Kreativ Bloggers" list. I would normally think first of my wonderful teammates at Inspiration Avenue who are some of the most kreativ bloggers around, but I'm pretty sure they have all been tagged for this award at least once so I won't ask them do it again so soon.
I have selected 7 creative bloggers who are new to me and don't have hundreds of followers, so maybe they will be new to you also. All are super creative! Hope you enjoy!
2. dancing-girl's studio
3. dottie angel
5. Maria Allen
6. My Brainchild
7. Soartful Challenges
lol!!! yes yes yes... it's a frantic time and we ALL tend to push the wrong buttons sometimes :D how wonderful to get to know you better!!ReplyDelete
"I love watching snow fall. But that's about it ~ after that, it can just go away!" i laughed so hard at this!! you are too funny :)) have a great weekend my fren :))
I'm with you on the "always have to have a good book" thing as well as the gardening, and coffee. As for squirrels, I get so tired of them raiding my bird feeders and flower beds.......but I WILL admit, they are extremely smart!ReplyDelete
I love to read too! Books, magazines, anything.ReplyDelete
I hope you have a wonderful Sunday!!
Luthien: Thank you for laughing about my "snow" comment! I hope your schedule has calmed down enough for you to have an excellent weekend!ReplyDelete
Stephanie: the squirrels eat all of the bird food in my yard too! It's amazing how fast they can empty a bird feeder! And "squirrel-proof" feeders ~ I've never seen one that worked!
LuLu: I hope you and the Commander are enjoying a perfect weekend after your ordeal this week!
Lovely to find out more about you Maggie, and we have lots in common - especially the colour red and a love of coffee!! You can keep the weeding for yourself though lol!ReplyDelete
PS thanks so much for your compliment and for posting a photo of my (red!) Christmas ornament!
Angie, yes that might be just one of the reasons (red) I love your work!ReplyDelete
If you looked at my garden now, you would never know I like to pull weeds. You would think I cultivate them!
Hello and thanks for the award! :)ReplyDelete
I shall have to put my thinking cap on for this one... :)