FREE suppliesfor tutorials!Calling all artists!!Would you like to get your name and your work out there for the world to see? Would you be willing to share some of your techniques and tips?No matter what your favorite way to be creative is, there are hundreds of things you can do with collage sheets! Let's see some of them!!I am giving away up to FIVE of my collage sheets from my Etsy shop to artists/crafters who agree to make a creation of their choice, and then teach others how to do it! The only requirements are: you must use my collage sheets (free from me!) and you must make a tutorial to be posted on your blog (or if you don't have one, you can post it to Craftster, Instructables, or Cutoutandkeep). It will also be posted on Totally Tutorials and here on my blog. Just think of all the exposure for your talent! Totally Tutorials is a great site that gets 400-600 page views a day! More info about the tutorials at Totally TutorialsNow, to get back to yourfantastic work of art:You can create absolutely anything you like using my collage sheets. Use whatever other materials you wish along with them. Your creation can be jewelry, collage, mixed media pieces, altered books, assemblage, just to name a few. Whatever you like to create. It can be simple or more involved.Good News: You can even sell your creation when it is completed!The Extra Good News: the digital files are yours to print and use over and over after you do the tutorial!Here is what to do:
- Post a comment here on my blog or send me a convo to magpiemineon Etsy.
- Tell me which collage sheets you would like to use (up to 5) from my Etsy shop magpiemine.
- Describe the item you want to create.
- Include the link where you will be posting your tutorial.
That's pretty much it until you get selected! Please respond by Thursday August 20, 2009. I will select from 3 to 5 artists to receive the freebie collage sheets. I'll be looking for a variety of prospective items, i.e. jewelry, greeting cards, journals, magnets, collage, assemblage, etc. I will contact the winners by Saturday, August 22.
If you are selected:
- I will email you the digital collage sheets of your choice.
- Begin making your art piece! When you are finished, make your tutorial. (Go to Totally Tutorials for some great tips on how to make a tutorial. I think there is even a tutorial about how to make a tutorial HA!) Try to finish the entire project in a couple of weeks, pretty please.
- Then post your tutorial (on your own blog or at Craftster, Instructables, or Cutoutandkeep). Include a link to my shop, www.magpiemine.etsy.com so people can see where the collage sheets originated :). I will post a link to you so that my visitors can see the cool creation you have made, and also how to make a similar one via your tutorial. (I'll post photos on my blog of your finished piece also.) And send the link to Totally Tutorials so the lovely lady who originated this idea can post it there!
Enter here by posting as described above or send me a convo to magpiemineon Etsy. Post your questions here also. Please reply by August 20, 2009! Thanks for participating!